Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Gothic Glamour Vamptress Tutorial


Gothic Glamour Vamptress Tutorial

September 28th 2011

By: KMLDesignz



Supplies Needed:

Tube of choice, I am using the artwork by Keith Garvey

www.garvgraphx.com

This is a PTU tube and you can buy this one @ PTE here

Scrap kit of choice, I am using the awesome kit Goth Glam by Pimpd Designz @ PMTWS

http://pimp-your-tags.blogspot.com/

You can purchase this kit here and here

Any PSP version will do

Eye Candy 4000 Gradient Glow (Optional)

Font of choice, I am using Vampiress



Let’s Get Started


Open up PSP and open up your supplies your using, minimize them for now.


Open up a new image 700*500, we will resize it later if needed.


Open up a frame of choice, I am using frame 5 from my kit, C/P as a new image, resize this @ 70% smartsize once and then once @ 80% smartsize, sharpen twice.


Click inside your frame, expand by 5, Open up a paper of choice, I am using paper 6 from my kit, C/P as new layer and resize 4 times @ 80% smartsize, sharpen twice, invert and delete the rest that hangs over, invert again and then select none, bring this below your frame layer, Add a drop shadow to your frame layer, V&H-1 Opacity-100 Blur-2 Color-BLK


Open up your tube of choice, preferably a close up for this part, take the close up and C/P as new layer, resize twice @ 80% smartsize and sharpen twice, bring below the frame layer but ABOVE the paper layer, erase any that hangs over the frame, I changed the blend mode to Hardlight, then take your close up again and C/P as a new layer again, repeat but then change this blend mode to softlight and duplicate twice, DO NOT merge.


Now take your full length tube, if you have one and C/P as a new layer, resize nicely to fit and sharpen at least twice, add the same drop shadow as before.


Let’s Decorate The Taggie!


Open up a glitter splat of choice, I am using print 3 from the kit I am using. C/P as a new layer, resize twice @ 80% smartsize, sharpen twice, I duplicated this once and mirrored, Use sample as guide. Add same drop shadow to them.


Open up a flower of choice, I am using flower 6 from the kit I am using, C/P as a new layer, resize this @ 80% smartsize 5 times and sharpen twice and add same drop shadow as before, I placed this one on the top of the tag on the left side.


Open up a staff of choice (stick or cane) I am using the one in the kit I am using, C/P as new layer, resize this one @ 80% smartsize  4 times and sharpen twice, same drop shadow as before, I placed on the right side of the tag, above all layers.


Open up a ribbon of choice, I am using ribbon 1 from the kit I am using, C/P as new layer, resize this @ 80% smartsize 5 times and sharpen 3 times, same drop shadow as before, I placed this over the staff (stick) I used on the bottom of it on the right side of the tag.


Open up a cross of choice, I am using the one in the kit I am using, resize this 5 times @ 80% smartsize and then rotate 15 degrees to the left and sharpen 3 times, same drop shadow as before, I placed this one on the left side of the tag.


Open up a gravestone of choice, I am using the one in the kit I am using, C/P as new layer, resize this 4 times @ 80% smartsize, sharpen twice, same drop shadow as before, I placed this below the cross we just did, and placed the cross some more around this.


Open up a spider web of choice, I am using the one in the kit I am using, C/P as new layer, resize this 5 times @ 80% smartsize, sharpen three times, same drop shadow as before, place this above the gravestone but below the cross, use sample as guide.


Open up a spider of choice, I am using the one in the kit I am using, C/P as new layer, resize once @ 40% smartsize and then once @ 70% smartsize, sharpen three times, same drop shadow and place this above the cross layer on the web some.


Open up some bats of choice, I am using the one in the kit I am using, resize this @ 80% smartsize 3 times and sharpen twice, same drop shadow as before, I placed these on the left side of the tag, above the gravestone but below the spider web. Erase any that cover the tube’s face.


Open up a moon of choice, I am using the one in the kit, C/P as new layer, resize twice @ 80% smartsize, sharpen twice and same drop shadow as before, place behind all layers, but above the red splats, I then took the bats, duplicated and flipped once, and resize once @ 80% smartsize again, sharpen again and place around the moon some.


Open up your font of choice, add your name and any copyright info that belongs and save as a png or jpg and you’re done!


Thank you for trying my tutorial, I hope you enjoyed it!

0 comments: